The following Knowledge Base is where you would get answers to the most common questions you might have on Facebook Marketing. So what are you waiting for? Check out all the answers and learn everything about Facebook Marketing.
1. What is Facebook?
Facebook the world’s largest social networking website with 2.2 billion monthly active users (January 2018) founded by Mark Zuckerberg along with his colleagues from the Harvard College. It lets you share multimedia like links, photos, video, stream live video, and connect with your friends and family.
2. What is Facebook Marketing?
Facebook Marketing refers to marketing practice carried out on Facebook Platform for Brand Awareness, Product Promotion, and Lead Generation, etc. for a company or an individual. Facebook offers both organic and paid marketing using various options like FB Page, FB Group, FB Messenger, FB Live Video, and Facebook Open Graph.
3. What are the benefits of Facebook Marketing?
- Facebook has the largest No. of Active users which lets you have maximum exposure.
- Cheaper as compared to other social media. Hence, cost per customer acquisition is low.
- Mostly used for Brand Awareness, Product Promotion, Generating Website Traffic and Lead Generation.
- You can target your potential customers based on their Location, Behavior, Interest and much more.
- Facebook Remarketing (option available in Facebook Ads Manager) can help you target your website visitors by displaying ad when they logged on to their FB
- It offers expressive engagements like the FB Emoji which can let user express their feeling about the media shared with them.
- It offers chat option which can be used for faster and better customer support.
- Facebook is the most preferred option for B2C Industries as compared to B2B.
4. How much do Facebook ads cost?
While using FB Ads, you can decide how much you want to spent…which can be $10 a week or even $10,000 a week. It all depends on your Ad Objective.
5. How to learn Facebook Marketing?
You can learn either from free or paid online resources to learn about Facebook marketing:
- Facebook BluePrint
- Jon Loomer
- Amazon E-Books
6. How to run a Facebook Contest?
- First understand what’s the objective of the contest which can be increasing email subscriber, getting more engagement or Promoting your product/services/events.
- After you finalize on the objective, you should decide on the reward/prize that the winner will take away.
- Now decide the type of contest you will like to host: asking to share your Posts, asking users to tag their friends, liking your FB Page or filling up a Form via a landing page
- Make the Contest timelines, participation method, and rules clear to avoid any confusions later.
- Once the contest ends declare the winner and make sure you can contact him via email or phone to hand over the reward/prize.You can use a tool like woobox for running a contest.
7. How to become Facebook Marketing Partner?
To qualify as a Facebook Marketing Partner, Facebook has following evaluation process:
- Ad Technology
- Community Management
- Creative Platforms
- Small Business Solutions
- Advanced Onboarding
You will need to excel in at least one specialty, in at least one major country and proficiency in at least one industry.
For more Details, Click here
8. Which agencies are Facebook Marketing Partners in India?
- 22Feet Tribal Worldwide
- Amura Marketing Technologies
- ARM Worldwide
- BLINK DIGITAL
- Interactive Avenues
- iProspect India
- Madison Media
- Reprise Media
- Social Beat
- Social Kinnect
9. Which agencies are Facebook Marketing Partners in Australia?
10. Which agencies are Facebook Marketing Partners in New Zeland?
11. Which agencies are Facebook Marketing Partners in Hong Kong?
12. Which agencies are Facebook Marketing Partners in Indonesia?
- Creative Visions Indonesia
- Leverate Media Asia
- NEO Digital
- PT Valuklik
- VP Digital
- Ydigital Asia
13. Which agencies are Facebook Marketing Partners in Korea?
14. Which agencies are Facebook Marketing Partners in Malaysia?
- Creme Digital
- SearchGuru Sdn Bhd
- FALCON Agency
- Lion & Lion Digital Agency
- Persuasion Technologies
- Pocca Dot Media
- Silver Mouse Sdn Bhd
15. Which agencies are Facebook Marketing Partners in Singapore?
- AdAsia Holdings
- Clickr Media
- HASHTAG INTERACTIVE
- PurpleClick Singapore
- Zombits Pte Ltd
- Lion & Lion Digital Agency (SG)
- Searchguru SG
- Zeno Group Asia
16. Which agencies are Facebook Marketing Partners in Taiwan?
- Ad Hub
- Bizin Digital Marketing
- DigiAds 遠時數位
- Taipei Digital Group
- Tsai Yi
17. Which agencies are Facebook Marketing Partners in Thailand?
- Cheese Mobile
- Dot Matter
- Fame Line
- Image Solution X
- K Innovation
- Minted Images
- Pixel Serum
- Prakit Holdings
- Ready Planet
- TMD Space
- TWF Digital
- Vanilla Lab
18. Which agencies are Facebook Marketing Partners in Vietnam?
19. What is Facebook Marketing API?
Facebook Marketing API Lets you build marketing automation with Facebook ADs.
For More Details, Click here
20. Best Practices on Facebook for B2C Business?
- Set up an FB Page with the right option as per the nature of your Business.
- Target Users via Facebook Ads using the Location Filter, Age, Gender, Interests and more. Also, Instagram is part of Facebook, why not run ads on it too 🙂
- Encourage Visitors to Check-in on Facebook when they visit your Physical Store.
- Encourage Visitors to Tag their friends on your posts and drop a review on the Facebook page on there experience with doing business with you.
- Post informative content on a timely basis and keep experimenting with the visual and post content.
- Provide better and faster Customer Service with Facebook Messenger for Business
- Use Facebook Live for Behind-the-scenes, Broadcasting Live Event or Promotion of an Upcoming Event, Product Trailer and much more.
- Host a Facebook Event – To increase the no. of visitors to your Physical Store.
21. Facebook Marketing Tools?
1. Social Media Management:
2. Social Media and Content Marketing App:
3. Personal Facebook Advisor:
4. Visual Creation:
22. What are the types of Facebook Business Page?
Like personal profiles, Facebook offers Facebook Page option for Businesses, Celebrities, Communities, and Brands (B2B/B2C).
Pages are different as compared to an individual account, where the brand can create events, share links, photos, videos and much more.
There are different types of pages as per the need:
- Local Business or Place – Let’s say you have a grocery store and want people to visit you physically, then this will be the right page option.
- Company Organization or Institution – Let’s say you are Retail and Consumer Merchandise and you have more than one location which may have multiple addresses and open-close hours; then Company Organization or Institution is the right page option.
- Brand or Product – Let’s say you are Food/Beverages company and sell a variety of products then the ‘Brand or Product’ is the right page option.
- Artist, Band or Public Figure – Let’s say you are Musician/Band and want to promote yourself then this is the right page option. Also best option for people who want to do their branding on FB.
- Entertainment – As the name says this is a perfect page option for the Brands or People who are into the Entertainment Industry.
- Cause or Community – This Page is for the not-for-profit or charity organization.
23. What are the types of Facebook Groups?
Facebook Groups lets people discussed and post photos, videos, links on a Specific Topic.
You can create Group on whatever topic you want to. Although, there are three types of Group as per the Privacy Settings:
- Public Group – Anyone can join Public Groups without any approval from the Group Admin and such groups appears in the Facebook searches.
- Closed Group – Anyone can request to join Closed Groups, but approval needed from the Group Admin or existing member. These groups appear in the Facebook searches.
- Secret Group – In Secret Groups, User can join if invited by an existing group member and such groups won’t show up in Facebook searches.
24. What are the types of Facebook Business Ads?
As the Facebook organic reach for Brands is getting declined day-by-day, Facebook Ads are the only option.
As per the Goals and Objectives of a Brand, Facebook offers the different type of Facebook Ad campaigns:
- App installs.
- Brand awareness.
- Lead generation.
- Product catalog sales.
- Store visits.
- Video views.
25. What is Facebook Algorithm?
Facebook Algorithm determines which posts to show in a user’s News Feed.
Facebook changed its news feed algorithm to prioritize content from “friends, family, and groups.” rather Business Pages.
Zuckerberg said “You’ll see less public content like posts from businesses, brands, and media. And the public content you see more will held to the same standard—it should encourage meaningful interactions between people.”
He also stated, “a responsibility to make sure our services aren’t just fun to use, but also good for people’s well-being.” Hence, businesses now have seen a significant decrease in their organic reach.
FB will predict which posts users might want to interact with and will show those posts higher in the feed.
Fore More Details, Click here
26. How can brands improve their Organic Reach on Facebook?
Here are few things that brands can do to improve their organic reach:
- They should always give more priority to Quality Content over Promotional Content.
- Need to understand what their user wants from them rather than bombarding them with irrelevant and Promotional Posts.
- Investing in new ways of marketing like the Facebook Live Video and Facebook Messenger.
- A need to experiment with Different Post Types (Text-Only, Text + Image, Text + Video, etc.)
- As with Different Post Types, brands will need to determine the Optimal Posting Times by understanding the behavior of their target Audience using Facebook Insights.
- Avoiding Click-Bait Titles (Which mislead people or force people to click) and replacing it with Titles which are Short, Informative and not misleading.
27. What is Facebook Contest?
FB Contest is for increasing engagement of your Company Page/Group or to generate leads by rewarding the winner with an offer or prize.
28. What is Facebook Messenger?
It lets you have a one-to-one level of communication with a customer for suggestions, promoting a discount or special offers and provide customer support. Brands can also run ads on the home screen of the Messenger app.
29. What is Facebook Live?
Facebook Live is a feature by which you can do a Live Streaming on the Topic/Content you want to.
For Eg: Behind-the-scenes, Broadcasting Live Event or Promotion of an Upcoming Event, Product Trailer and much more.
30. Comparison Of Facebook Ads and Google Adwords?
- Platform Differences: Facebook is Social Media Platform whereas Google is Search Engine. Google ads are Search Intent based and Facebook Ads are displayed to the Users targeted by the Advertiser with criteria selection like age, gender, demographics, etc.
- Ads Position: Google Ads are displayed – above or below search results on Google Search, websites of Google search partners and Google Display Network. Facebook ads are for the Facebook platform itself.
- Ads Expense: Facebook Ads are cheaper as compared to Google Ads.
- Audience Targeting Approach: In Google Ads, you will be targeting as per the Keywords ( which users enter in the Google Search). In Facebook Ads, you will be targeting various factors like Age, Gender, Interest, Income, Location, etc.
31. Comparison of Facebook Ads and Twitter Ads?
- Platform Differences: Facebook and Twitter both are Social Media Platform but when it comes to no.of users facebook wins over twitter.
- The potential reach of the Ads: Facebook Ads have more reach as compared to Twitter Ads.
- Expense: Twitter Ads are expensive as compared to Facebook Ads.
- Keyword-based Targeting: Twitter Ads lets you target user based on keywords which are not the case with Facebook Ads.
32. Comparison Of Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads?
- Platform Differences: Facebook and Instagram both are Social Media Platform but when it comes to no.of users facebook wins over Instagram.
- The potential reach of the Ads: Facebook Ads have more reach as compared to Instagram Ads.
- Expense: Instagram Ads are expensive as compared to Facebook Ads.
Comparison Of Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads?
- Platform Differences: Facebook and LinkedIn both are Social Media Platform but when it comes to no.of users facebook wins over Linkedin.
- Nature of the Platform: As LinkedIn is more of Professional in Nature. It’s best suited for B2B Industries which is precisely opposite in case of Facebook where B2C dominates.
- Expense: LinkedIn Ads are expensive as compared to Facebook Ads.
34. Comparison of Facebook Page and Facebook Group?
- Facebook Page: Like personal profiles, Facebook offers Facebook Page option for Businesses, Celebrities, Communities, and Brands (B2B/B2C). Pages are different as compared to an individual account, where the brand can create events, share links, photos, videos and much more. FB Page can offer a variety of option for posting content.
- Facebook Groups: It lets people discussed and post photos, videos, links on a Specific Topic.
You can create Group on whatever topic you want to. Groups are like community hence you need to keep monitoring constantly.
35. Latest Trends in Facebook Marketing for 2018?
- Facebook Live
- FB Stories
- FB 360 Photos/Video
- New Camera Filters and Effects
- Replying with the GIF in Comments
36. Facebook and GDPR?
Click here, to know about Facebook compliance with GDPR.
So after reading these complete Facebook Marketing Knowledge-Base, I bet you are feeling like…